(i) Tithing to Melchizedek Part 2 Introduction
Tithing to Melchizedek Part 2 continues from the previous article and explores the true nature of Melchizedek as being someone who does not take human form but is a spiritual being and a conduit for our higher consciousness. Please see the references below to find the YouTube videos on which this talk was based.
(ii) Tithing to Melchizedek Part 2 Scripture Interpretation
To whom Abraham gave a tenth to all = he gave it to Melchizedek.
*** Melchizedek is not in human form he is a HIGH SPIRITUAL ASPECT OF US. ***
4. Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.
5. And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:
Levites = religious people, priests, evangelists. These were the ones who had the order to take tithes.
He whos decent is not counted from them = Abraham did NOT give tithes to the Levites or their associates ! HE DID NOT GIVE TITHES TO THE CHURCH.
The priesthood changes from the Priests which is the outer law, to the Christ which is the spirit within you.
8. And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.
We even give tithes to the dead.
but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth = we must give Tithes inside of US that live and have access to universal consciousness through meditation, not to those that have died.
9. And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.
Levis = Priests and religious people should pay tithes to Abraham or their spiritual side. They have no special relationship with God and must contact Melchizedeck (universal consciousness) through their spiritual side (Abraham).
11. If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
If one can obtain perfection by giving to church in those days, then why did Christ die, what was the point in any of his teachings ? He would have just agreed with the religious people of the day.
So Christ deviates from the religious people in that the latter stand for external Law whilst Christ is the deep impulse within.
12. For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
The priesthood changes from the outer law ( religious doctrine) to the Christ impulse within and virgin consciousness (no thought, without the mind) and hence letting God talk to you inside.
After Melchizedek there is another priest called Christ has gives eternal life
and is not made by laws of carnal commandment = his essence is not in human form or following the laws of man (birth and death).
17. For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
18. For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
V 17 & V18 Stop giving your 10 % to the church, as the true priest to give tithes to is the eternal one like Melchizedek.
Jesus came after Melchizedek he was NOT first. He was after Melchizedek.
The Christ consciousness is from your bowels i.e. inside of you not without. Internal realisations, not external dogma.
(iii) Tithing to Melchizedek Part 2 Conclusion
Let us not follow the King of Sodom (our EGO), but meditate and allow MELCHIZEDEK to open the right side and show us the infinite nature of spirit. Giving tithes to the church is not what was meant, we have to give up our 10% (lower consciousness) to Melchizedek and go fully into spirit, so this is an internal process.
In the next article we come to the action of CIRCUMCISION which means cutting away all the outer desire and then we become free from our attachment to earthly desires. It does not mean that we no longer have them, but we are free from being ruled by them.
(iv) Tithing to Melchizedek Part 2 YouTube Videos
Melchizedek Playlist : Bill Donahue
200. Tithing to Melchizedek : Bill Donahue