(i) Born Again Mystical Interpretation Introduction
Born Again Mystical Interpretation will look what the deeper meaning behind what being born again was meant to convey. We will look at John 3 verses 1 to 14 of the New Testament (King James Version) and go through each verse in turn to arrive at how orthodox religion has completely missed the significance behind this, and what Jesus wanted to teach. We have looked at Baptism in previous articles and so this is very much in addition to the information presented already.
(ii) Born Again Mystical Interpretation Scripture Analysis
Explanation of Being Born Again (John 3 V1 – V14)
John 3: 1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
Nicodemus means ‘victory to the people’.
Nicodemus helping to take down Jesus’ body from the cross:
2. The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him
Nicodemus acknowledges Jesus as a teacher and so Jesus subsequently probes Nicodemus about his spiritual awareness, as the latter is someone of great stature (ruler of the Jews) as cited in verse 1.
3. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
This is the origin of born again in Christianity.
4. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?
Nicodemus is asking how can this happen physically ? He is thinking that Jesus is talking in a literal way and has not the perspective or consciousness to see that Jesus is talking symbolically.
5. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
This is where Christians get their authority from and their subsequent ritual of being immersed in water. It is never the people we must condemn as they are aspiring to something higher with more purpose in life, but religion has sold them short and denied them the true meaning behind what is a complete spiritual birth of consciousness inside. The following video clip shows a typical ‘Christian’ Baptism and being born again in the water as has been discussed in previous articles.
6. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
born of flesh = living in the world, if one only sees material things then one identifies only with the physical body and world
born of spirit = spiritual initiation Man now has the 1000 petal lotus revealed:
7. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
The spiritual path is not words, one must enter it in meditation and discover spiritual states directly. Religion is based on words rather than direct experience of the worlds of light and sound inside.
8. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
wind = analogy for the sound current one can meditate to. This is referred to as the wind in Sat Mat scripture. Other sounds that can be heard are sounds like flutes, thunder and higher ranged sounds which are nothing like physical sounds.
This is elaborated in the book of Revelations, a book often not talked about in the Church as it requires direct experience of spirit to interpret:
Revelation 14: 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps”
canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goes = the sound is a spiritual manifestation of God. It has no beginning and no end and so one cannot see any direction as it is also EVERYWHERE !
9. Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
Nicodemus did not understand the depth where Jesus was talking from.
10. Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
Nicodemus was a ruler and in a position of authority with the Jews and so Jesus asks why Nicodemus does not know any spiritual truths of inner spiritual wisdom.
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
Jesus and his disciples talk from direct realisation, NOT FAITH !
and ye have not received our witness = see the verse below with its explanation:
Revelation 3 : 14 “These things saith the Amen (Om), the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God”.
St. John here speaks of the Cosmic Om sound as the faithful witness or proof as being the cause of and the vibration of its sound as it supports creation.
12. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
If Nicodemus does not trust Jesus on day to day matters, how can he believe him about spiritual truths ?
13. And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
No one can ascend to heaven without awareness of the spiritual realms inside, even Jesus.
14. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
lifted up the serpent = raising of the kundalini. Jesus has to follow the same path as everyone else. Spiritual Masters that have reincarnated have also had to be ‘reborn’ into the light and sound and meditate back and travel the journey to the Kingdom of God.
(iii) Born Again Mystical Interpretation Conclusion
Being Born gain is a spiritual process of having the divine spark of God revealed through initiation into the light and sound. It has nothing to do with physically immersing oneself in water. Hopefully the interpretation above will provide inspiration for people to look further into this journey.
(iv) Born Again Mystical Interpretation YouTube Links
Further esoteric discussion can be found in Bill Donahue’s YouTube videos by clicking on the links :